20 July 2012

The 2012 Wine Blog Awards

I've been nominated as one of the finalists for the 2012 Wine Blog Awards in the category "Best Wine Reviews on a Wine Blog". Since the awards were introduced in 2007 I don't think I've ever been a finalist, but someone usually submits this site for consideration. I'd like to thank the panel of industry and wine blogger judges that selected my blog out of the now thousands of English language wine blogs online.

Want to show your support for Benito's Wine Reviews and some other great blogs? Get out and vote! Only eight categories, and you don't have to create a login or give an e-mail address or anything like that. Thanks, and cheers!

2 comments:

Vim said...

Congratulations!! Hope that you win because we've decided to win next year.

Vim
(www.12x75.com)

Wine bars in Singapore said...

The blog contain good quality wine content and information. I compare it with other blogs but nothing give better information than this.