01 August 2007

4 Things

Swiped from Barbara in New Zealand, here's my four things reponses:

4 FAVORITE FOODS
  • A nice rare ribeye roast
  • Roast duck
  • Seared scallops
  • Garden fresh tomatoes

4 FOODS I WILL NEVER EAT
4 JOBS I'VE HAD
  • Corporate Trainer
  • Graphic Designer
  • Credit card manufacturer
  • Resident Advisor for a dorm

4 FILMS I COULD WATCH MORE THAN 4 TIMES
  • The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
  • Grosse Pointe Blank
  • Clerks II
  • The Royal Tennenbaums

4 PLACES I'D LIKE TO BE AT THIS MOMENT
  • Any place cooler than Memphis (95°F/35°C)
  • Any place drier than Memphis (63% humidity)
  • Driving around the countryside of France to sample fresh local vegetables and cheeses
  • Hiking in the Pacific northwest, with trips into town in order to gorge on fresh seafood

3 comments:

Barbara said...

How I wish I'd never clicked on the word Balut. I've not seen any of those four movies.

Benito said...

Probably ought to have a warning there about balut... Didn't want to gross anybody out with my selections, but I've eaten all sorts of odd critters. I do draw the line at ducklings in the shell and various Arctic seafood dishes that involve rotting as part of the preparation (such as lutefisk and that horrid rotten shark stuff from Iceland).

Anonymous said...

WOW that Balut thing is way north of weird!!! I will put that at the top of my never eat list!! Great to be with you the other day had a blast! I am pickling Okra next week will put you up a few jars if you like.
Talk to you soon

Big Mike